Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fashion Galore Event hosted by Eddie Kadi 27.04.10

VA_G brings to this amazing event which gives the undiscovered UK fashion designers a chance to showcase there collections. If your a Fashion enthusiast and you like to embrace the UK's talents then this is a EVENT not to be missed!!!
For more info follow these amazing designers on twitter: VA_GLTD


The event is going to be hosted by the one and only Eddie Kadi the comedian. Eddie is maybe my favorite comedian and is up there with some of the greats such as Eddie Murphy & Richard Prior- He has me in stitches every time we interact, I am so lucky to have him as a friend. Follow him on Twitter Eddie Kadi

Now I have worked with these guys and people i am real, I will not support people/companies/brands that i don't genuinly like.I am 1000% supporting these VA_G as they are not only amazing designers, but true businessmen. I have to give much love to my boy Driss and he is so upfront, approachable & he tells me to shullup on my Blackberry when i start complaining or talking nonsense lol. People that know me that i have to RESPECT you to allow you to get away with that!!!
(My fav top pictured from the Eclectic Range)

ACTUALLY COMPLEXSIMPLICITY LONDON LTD SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THE MAKE-UP FOR THIS EVENT (cough cough) But seriously i will be doing a lot of work with VA_G in the upcoming months so keep your eyes peeled!!!

I am sure to be at this event as i would not miss it for the world, so if you coming down say hello and who know's you might end up on my blog if you make a impact



Mwah xxx


Simone Karma Rae