Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dirty Girl Dance- U gotta learn

Aaron Fresh Ft Cory Gunz


Ok, so im sitting at my cousins house chillin waiting for Eastenders with a cuppa tea and some Rich Tea biscuits, During the commercial break i changed over to BET 106and Park I see Rocsi and Terrance doing they thang (american twang) Then Nick Cannon is there with a new lil dude that looks like a younger Chris Brown any way he introduces his new music video and starts to explain about the new dance called the 'Dirty Girl' which was taken from the Orginal Dutty whine dance.....Google it! Just don't try it if your hairs not sewn on!!!


Once the Video started i threw off my blanket put down the PG tips, Sherrie and I jumped up and started to copy this ever so great dance, Now i caused myself a injury or 2 BUT i got the dance moves on smash. In order to complete the dance you need certain ingredients- If you follow below then YOU too can do the 'DIRTY GIRL' dance so here it goes

What you will need:
  • Rhythm
  • Alot of SPACE
  • Co-ordination
  • Alot of hair
  • Some Tight jeans
  • Flat shoes
  • An some junk in your Trunk or buy some Butt pants either way you need to make it bounce, jiggle or clap

You got all that above? Ok Now go ahead watch below and let me know how you get on.......



 enjoy all my Dirty Girls lol