Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Choice Store- My 1st Blog entry on there site

New Arrivals including Me!
Hello Choice Ltd Fashion Bloggers, I am Simone Karma Rae new member of the Choice Ltd Team and I will be bringing you everything Fashionable. I am looking forward to your interaction and feedback. So over the next couple of weeks if you see anything that really catches your eye please feel free to contact us press@choicestore.co.uk

Hope you all had a lovely Easter & Bank Holiday weekend.

My first point of action at Choice HQ is to let you know what has just landed on my desk...Before doing that let me set up the scene. So its 8.30am & the lovely Darren shows me to my desk which is nice and clean ready and waiting for me to redesign. The blinds are closed in the office so he asks the question ‘Lights on or Blinds open?’ I respond ‘It’s a beautiful day, nothing beats natural light’. I open the blinds at my side of the office and the SUNSHINE blinds me, I’m like wow today is going to be a beautiful day!!!! Darren then starts talking about the weather and the topic of sunglasses comes up! He then says to me ‘Simone, we have got some new ‘Alexander McQueen’ sunglasses come in today!!! The size of the smile on my face grew- Firstly Alexander McQueen is one of my favorite designers & secondly I am sitting here blinded by the new rays that are shooting through my window.
mc008_008
Alexander McQueen Sunglasses are now in stock!!! They are to die for, typical aviator style with the cutest skulls with 'bling' in the eyes on the either side. These glasses are available in Stainless Silver/Grey or Matte Black @ £230.00.
I personally prefer the Matte black as they will go nicely with my black convertible.
Ugg Boots
uggs005_005
Every girl has a pair of Ugg's under there bed, shoe closet or in the boot of there car. Maybe the world’s most comfortable footwear EVER!
Ugg have not let us down for the Spring/ Summer as they have 2 new styles of Footwear available at www.Choicestore.co.uk

Ugg Lo Pro Button boots: Available in a 2 color contrast. These casual boots will look great with leggings, Boyfriend or Skinny jeans especially for the more cooler days/nights that we have been forecasted over the next couple of months.
uggslingbacks1
The Sling back wedges: Available in a Chestnut or Black. You can wear these for any occasion and they are very comfortable. If you’re not a person who wears high heels you will find these perfect as the wedge heel is very sturdy but soft as its made from cork.

Until the next Fashionable blog, I am Simone Karma Rae & it was nice to make your acquaintance.